Let’s understand one of the polarizing and revolutionary but rare concepts‘ Growth Hacking’. What is it? Looks like it must be a buzz phrase to get steep salaries or any illegitimate activities to yield profit in business. It goes without saying that you must be hearing this word quite often recently. Why not? Growth Hacking is an important conceptualization, and in this article, you will come across its detailed definition, what incites it and what hinders it.
Startup- One of the words in many ‘Long Chain Keyword Search’ in Google. How to Startup this, Startup that, What for Startup, and Why Startup,… It goes a long way. Forbes describes it in a vivid manner. 2016 is almost half done and the independence is already seen in varieties of technology like Mobile application development, eCommerce Evolution, Virtual Reality, Retail Business, etc. People launch their product or services, they suffer, they try and even then they fail. That’s how it goes. Right? We hear a lot about this but there’s something beyond that too. A virtual cycle that connects digitalization, Tech Trends, and IoT.
“Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across a range of marketing channels and product changes to identify the most effective ways to grow a business”, as Wikipedia says.
As Neil Patel says, “A growth hacker is not a replacement for a marketer. A growth hacker is not better than a marketer. A growth hacker is just different than a marketer.”
An expert technical growth hacker would always ask “Would it be possible to..?”, “How can this be more..?”, “How can I save time?”, “How will I expand my business?”, and “How can I produce better results?” or “Why this is not working with …?” Just keep one thing clear don’t think for a second that you need to get everything right now,
Hello? Have you been to any fantasy land? Because that is what Growth Hacking is not. It is not at all a magical new technique. It is just a good way to describe how marketing is done at a startup. You may consider that as a tactic that many startup marketers have been using for years. You just need to know the right steps and you will be in your pacing mode.
Every decision, every strategy, every tactic, and every initiative, that a growth hacker makes is informed by growth. By ignoring almost everything, they can achieve the one task that matters most early on. There are no shortcuts. It takes passion, purpose, and people; time is indeed the vital factor. Example: If you want to build a company focusing totally on mobile application development, then you need to search for the existing competitors, their establishment and strategies, and ultimately their reach.
How To Growth Hack Your Startup?
Let’s hear it from the experts. The founder behind several successful startups DuckDuckGo, Gabriel Weinberg, and Opobox mention different growth hacking categories. Here is the full list.
- Build a big community on social media
- Persistent content marketing
- Focusing on webinars, press releases, and press conferences
- Write a book about the product with influential bloggers
- Organic Search by blogging and guest blogging
- Get Influencers recruiting non-celebrity bloggers
- Partner up to step on the diverse reach
- Display ads, Offline ads, and Sales affiliates programs
- Trade shows and Offline events
- Speak to people (Face to face)
As per the practiced and proficient people, the below factors do matter in order to do, execute or launch the above things successfully:
- Have A Clearly Defined Goal
- Hire the best possible team
- Do Not Do Things That Don’t Scale
- Give people free access to your product in exchange for promotion to their list
- Have as many meetings as you can
- Listen to all these people and use the learnings to improve your product
- Organize launch or milestone parties
- Do user testing with real people
- Giveaway stickers and swag to your customers, get them talking about you
- Provide awesome support and chat to them
Do you have any startup ideas in mind? We will launch it considering our ‘Growth Hacking’ Strategies to make it lucrative. Contact us now.