For an Android app developer, getting the application accepted at Google Play is the most important aspect. With more and more people jumping into the android app development business, this application world is getting saturated and to stand out in it is getting difficult.
Here Are Some Tips Regarding How To Achieve Success in Play Store:
- Application Testing: this is an important factor for every application that has been made. Android is an open platform having advantages and disadvantages and it’s better to check the application before sending it to the play store.
- Screen Resolutions: many app developers tend to make this mistake of skin resolutions as they make an application that is not supported on all screen resolutions and hence would not open up in different android devices. After making the application, it should be tested on various devices. The app should also be compatible with the lower version and don’t just concentrate on the higher ones.
- Create a Google Check Account: For those who intend to make applications to earn money need to create this account and then you would be able to sell applications online. If an application is listed as free once, it cannot be made paid later on. Plan a long-term strategy.
- Spruce The Application: before submitting the application to the google play store, you need to create a nice logo for it. Also, take as many screenshots as possible to post them there for viewers. When anyone visits your app page on Google play they should be able to see the demo images.
- Marketing The Application: Launch the application in style. Issue a press release and send invites. Also, put it on the blog.
- Track Your App Performance: keep track of your application performance including how users are reacting to it and if they have any problem solve it.
A successful android app developer would follow all these tips and this would help him in getting desired results. Also, there are many android app development companies working towards providing quality applications to users. They are well versed with the usage of this platform and would be the right option to go with if you are looking forward to creating a great application. They have a team of developers who work in and out learning the nuances of this platform. Know your requirement and opt for the best option.